About the Library EaglePrint
What is EaglePrint? (login now!)
EaglePrint is TCC's enhanced printing program for printing, photocopying, and scanning.
With this program, students have:
- color printing
- wireless printing from mobile devices (View Instructions)
- scan to email and USB (View Instructions)
- printing from email and USB (View Instructions)
- free $4.00 credit each semester
How Much Does it Cost?
|Color||$0.20 per page||$0.30 per page|
|Black & White||$0.05 per page||
$0.08 per page
How to Add Funds
- Credit or Debit Card: login to your account and click on Add Credit. Select "Pay with Credit or Debit Card" (DO NOT use a PayPal account to add funds)
- Cash: add coins or bills to the cash machine on the second floor of the library
- Bookstore Voucher: Purchase $1 or $5 print codes from the TCC Bookstore (1st floor, Student Union). Login to your account and click on Redeem Card.