Overview / Requirements
To prepare students for entry into programming fields or to allow professionals to update/obtain new skills.
Coursework in this program articulates into the Computer Programming and Web Development, A.S. (2158) degree program.
33 credit hours
Business, Industry and Technology
(850) 201-8352 or email@example.com
Please refer to the Technology and Professional Programs webpage (www.tcc.fl.edu/tpp ) for latest information.
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- CGS1000 Introduction to Computer Technology 3 credit hour(s) *
- CGS1060 Computer and Internet Literacy 3 credit hour(s) *
- CGS1520 Introduction to Multimedia Programming 3 credit hour(s)
- CGS2540 Database Concepts 3 credit hour(s)
- COP2220 Introduction to C++ Programming 3 credit hour(s)
- COP2830 Scripting for the Web 3 credit hour(s)
- MNA2130 Business Communication 3 credit hour(s)
- CGS1820 Web Page Authoring 3 credit hour(s)
- Any courses with CAP, CGS, CNT, COP, GRA or PGY prefix, and/or IDS2941 6 credit hour(s)
- COP2221 Intermediate Programming with C++ 3 credit hour(s)
- COP1332 Introduction to VB.NET Programming 3 credit hour(s)
- COP2800 Introduction to Java Programming 3 credit hour(s)
* Exemption exam available.