Program Overview & Requirements
To prepare students for entry-level employment in help desk services and technical support.
Coursework in this program articulates into the Help Desk/Technical Support, A.S. (2137) degree program.
33 credit hours
Business, Industry and Technology
(850) 201-8352 or email@example.com
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- CGS1060 Computer and Internet Literacy 3 credit hour(s) *
- CGS1555 Internet 3 credit hour(s)
- CGS2560 Introduction to Operating Systems 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS1131 Microcomputer Architecture 3 credit hour(s) **
- CTS2132 Microcomputer Architecture II 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS1134 Networking and Telecommunication 3 credit hour(s)
- MNA1161 Introduction to Customer Service 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS2225C Microsoft Specialist: Excel 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS2155 Computer User Support 4 credit hour(s) (or approved substitute if not available; contact Computer Technology program chair)
- Any college-credit course with a CGS, COP, CET, CTS or GRA prefix; or ; or course approved by TPP dean 5 credit hour(s)