To prepare students for entry into an office support staff position or to allow professionals to update/obtain new skills.
Coursework in this program articulates into the Office Administration, A.S. (2107) degree program.
27 credit hours
Business, Industry and Technology
(850) 201-8352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- CTS1220C Microsoft Specialist: Word 3 credit hour(s)
- MNA1161 Introduction to Customer Service 3 credit hour(s)
- OST1324 Business Mathematics 3 credit hour(s)
- OST1355 Records Management 3 credit hour(s)
- OST1401 Administrative Support Systems and Procedures 3 credit hour(s)
- OST1718 Document Processing 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS1230C Microsoft Specialist: PowerPoint 3 credit hour(s)
- MNA2130 Business Communication 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS2225C Microsoft Specialist: Excel 3 credit hour(s)