Endoscopy Technician Certificate
The Endoscopy Technician Certificate program's purpose is to educate students in the specialty of endoscopy and promote knowledge-based critical thinking in the safe practice of flexible and rigid endoscopy.
This is a limited-access and limited enrollment program. See all Healthcare Program requirements.
For more information about this program, click here.
Overview / Requirements
To educate students in the specialty of endoscopy and promote knowledge-based critical thinking in the safe practice of flexible and rigid endoscopy. Upon completion of all core requirements, graduates of this program will receive a certificate as an endoscopic technician. Students may choose to complete the requirements for certification as an associate with the Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates.
24 credit hours
The program accepts students for each Spring semester. This is a limited-access program with a limited number of seats per class.
Applicants must submit a TCC admission application and a separate healthcare program application by the published application deadline. Applicants may access the healthcare application through their TCC Passport account.
More information is available on the program’s webpage.
See Additional Healthcare Program Requirements for important information.
Healthcare Professions, Ghazvini Center for Healthcare Education
Contact: (850) 558-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- BSC1084C Human Biology: Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology 4 credit hour(s)
- HSC1538 Medical Terminology for Healthcare Professionals 1 credit hour(s)
- HSC1000 Orientation to Perioperative Services 3 credit hour(s)
- HSC1000L Orientation to Perioperative Services Lab 1 credit hour(s)
- HSC2520 Microbiology for Perioperative Services 3 credit hour(s)
- STS2361 The Art of Teamwork in Surgery 1 credit hour(s)
- STS2365 Professional Skills for the O. R. Team 1 credit hour(s)
- STS1925C Endoscopy Basics Theory and Lab 4 credit hour(s)
- STS1926C Endoscopy Technician Theory and Lab 6 credit hour(s)