Business Entrepreneurship Certificate
The Business Entrepreneurship Certificate progarm offers a sequence of courses that provide necessary skills and knowledge to students who are interested in pursuing entrepreneurship.
Overview / Requirements
This certificate program offers a sequence of courses for students interested in pursuing entrepreneurship. Students will be introduced to knowledge and skills that will be required when starting a business venture. Coursework in this program articulates into the Business Management, A.S. (2109) degree program.
12 credit hours
Business, Industry and Technology
(850) 201-8352 or email@example.com
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- ACG2021 Financial Accounting 3 credit hour(s)
- SBM2000 Introduction to Entrepreneurship 3 credit hour(s)
Select two of the following:
- MAR2011 Principles of Marketing 3 credit hour(s)
- MAN2021 Introduction to Management 3 credit hour(s)
- GEB1011 Introduction to Business 3 credit hour(s)
- MNA2130 Business Communication 3 credit hour(s)
- MNA1161 Introduction to Customer Service 3 credit hour(s)