First-Time-In-College (FTIC) and Transfer Students
It is MANDATORY that you complete the online New Student Orientation and then schedule and attend your Mandatory Orientation Advising Meeting.
Summer May Main and May Express Mandatory On-Campus Orientation Advising Appointments is now available for registration and will be offered April 19, 2017 - May 5, 2017. (classes begin May 11).
Summer June Express (2017 high school graduates) Mandatory On-Campus Orientation Advising Appointments is now available for registration March 20 and will be offered June 19, 2017 - June 23, 2017(classes begin June 27).
Fall 2017 August, August Express & Mini Mandatory On-Campus Advising Appointments will be available for registration on April 17, 2017 and will be offered May 15, 2017 - August 17, 2017 (classes begin August 21, 2017).
If you have never attended college before or if you are moving to TCC from another college or university.
Complete the Mandatory New Student Online Orientation
- You will need your TCC ID number to login (provided in an email when you applied to TCC)
- You will need to complete the Online Advising Survey at the end of the orientation.
- You will need to be on time to your appointment or 10-15 minutes early.
- At the end of the online orientation you will be provided instructions on how to sign up for TCC’s Mandatory New Student On-Campus Orientation Advising Appointment. The on-campus advising orientation appointment is designed for you to meet with an Academic Advisor who will:
- Review your printed online assignments
- Assist with first semester course registration
Mandatory Student Online Orientation link is: HERE. Questions or issues regarding registration into the Advising Appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your TCC email account. Please provide your ID, date you completed the online orientation and the reference number of the orientation advising appointment you wish to attend. You may also call the Orientation team at (850)201-6445.
If you need accommodation for New Student On-Campus Orientation, please contact the Accessibility Resource Center (ARC) Office at (850) 201-8430 or email email@example.com. Be sure to make your request for accommodation at least seven (7) days prior to your scheduled on-campus orientation date.
NOTE: Transient students, non-degree seeking students, and returning students do not have to attend orientation. After you have completed any required Admissions Paperwork, come to the Advising Center (Student Union, second floor) for walk-in advising Mondays through Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.