Let the Career Center assist with preparing for your transition from college to career.
TCC Part-time Job Fair
We make networking a breeze with TCC job fairs. Held twice a year in the Student Union Ballroom, you can visit www.tccfuturelink.com/events for event details and a list of registered employers.
- Mark your calendar - Wed., March 29th from 9am-noon in the Student Union Ballroom
- What to wear to the Job Fair!
Meet local employers & Career Center Staff, who will help you prepare for the Job Fair!
- Tuesday, March 21st from 11am-1pm & 3pm-5pm in the Student Union Ballroom
Students are encouraged to attend one of our Résumania events for in-person feedback on your résumé. To participate, simply bring both an electronic and hard copy of your resume.
We host Résumania events every semester, and our next event is scheduled for:
- Tues., March 7th from 10am-1pm in the Career Center
- Thurs., April 13th from 2pm-5pm in the Career Center
Career Center Pop-up
We bring Career Center services to you! Everything from résumé and cover letter reviews to career coaching. Come see us.
- Wed., Feb. 22nd from 10am-2pm in the SU Ballroom for FAMU Advising Day
- Wed., April 5th from 11am-2pm for STU/FAC Day
- Tues., April 18th from 10am-2pm in the Library, 1st floor
FutureLink gives you access to TCC’s online job board, résumé builder, virtual mock interview system, and more. Register with FutureLink to create a professional résumé and search jobs exclusive to TCC students and alumni.
- Résumé Builder
Construct a cover letter and résumé with ease using FutureLink.
- Mock Interviews
Practice your skills and receive immediate feedback with our virtual mock interview system.
Head to the Career Center lobby to find postings on our job board.
Want to be a trend setter? View the hottest occupations in the State of Florida and Big Bend region. Click here for more information.
Interview Prep. & Tips
Are you prepared for your job interview? If not, schedule a mock interview with a Career Center professional or practice a virtual mock interview in FutureLink. Also, below are some quick tips to prepare you for the big day.
Networking with industry professionals is critical to landing the job. Get plugged into the following:
- Access Tallahassee
- Big Bend Paralegal Association
- Business and Professional Women/Tallahassee
- Florida Surveying and Mapping Society
- Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- TalTech Alliance
- Network for Young Professionals
- Refresh Tallahassee
- Network of Entrepreneurs and Business Advocates- Tallahassee & Leon
- Big Bend Society for Human Resource Managers
- Association of Government Accountants
- Florida Public Relations Association Capital Chapter
- American Advertising Federation Tallahassee
- Design Week Tallahassee
- Women Who Mean Business (Tallahassee Woman Magazine)
- Capital City .NET Users Group