Career CenterPost a Job or Internship
Register for the Part-time Job Fair!
Wednesday, March 29 | 9 a.m. - noon
Student Union Ballroom
Register (by March 17)
Reserve your table at www.tccfuturelink.com/events.
For more information, please call (850) 201-9970.
Registration for the Part-Time Job Fair is $50.
TCC offers 90 career programs with training in the Top 10 Careers in Demand.
Post an Internship
Employer Benefits to Hosting an Intern
Supervising an intern requires employee time and talent. Benefits to hosting an intern include:
- Access to students who are enthusiastic about learning
- Chance to mold employees by helping them gain management experience
- Company name recognition on TCC’s campus
- Facilitated links between your business and TCC for potential research, teaching and recruitment opportunities
- Increased number of students who stay in the community post-graduation
- Opportunity to assess the capacities of a potential employee
To review these laws, view this document: DOL-Internship Test.pdf
Find Talented Employees for Your Company
Register & Post a Job in TCC FutureLink
Looking to hire talented employees? Post your job opportunities to FutureLink for TCC students and alumni to see.
Attend TCC’s Job Fair
The Career Center holds annual job fairs in April and November. To attend, register online with FutureLink or call (850) 201-6172.
Host a Hiring Session
Have an immediate need? Employers can host a formal hiring session on campus. These events serve as a mini job fair and give employers an opportunity to meet one-on-one with potential TCC candidates.
For more information about on-campus recruitment, please contact Christy Mantzanas at (850) 201-6172 or email@example.com.
To learn more about TCC Career Services, download the TCC Career Center Employer Guide .