Online TrainingProject Management
Would you like to increase your value to your employer by discovering and mastering essential quantitative and qualitative project management skills? is designed for experienced project managers to increase their skills and apply a standards-based approach to project management. The Project Management Institute (PMI) has provided project management training for more than 25 years and the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential was the first one designed specifically for project managers. Certification Magazine recently identified the PMP® Certification as the highest-paying certification of the year. Upon completion of this course, you will have the ability to sit for the PMP® Certification exam.
- TheCourse is designed to teach the core competencies of project management while preparing students for certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) exam
- TheCourse is the preferred PMP® preparation vehicle of major universities, US Government agencies, their contractors, and financial institutions
- PMI® rates its Registered Education Partners. The average passing rate on the PMP® exam is 86%. TCC is rated at 95%
- Registered students receive access to a test engine with 700 questions that mirror those on the PMP® examination
- Every registered student also receives a lifetime membership to TheCourse website, at no further cost, with access to approved courses to meet the required Professional Development Units (PDUs) necessary to maintain certification. A $595 value!
Course ID: PMP0100
Summer Reference # 178338
Fee: $895 (includes all materials)
Registration: Open Enrollment (One year to complete)
Upon Completion of the 56hr program, consisting of 16 course segments, students will be mailed a Certificate of Completion and steps on how to proceed with Registration for the PMI® exam.
Register now for a class!
For more information please email: Online Training at Onlinetraining@tcc.fl.edu or call 850-201-6240
Click here to be redirected to TheCourse’s Information Page