Student Records (Registrar / Admin Needs)How to Register for Classes
Students can register for classes during your registration window. These dates are based on the number of credit hours you currently have. You can learn your registration date by going to TCC Passport and checking your Registration Holds under "My Schedule".
Steps to Register
- Sign in to TCC Passport using your TCC username and password.
- Click "My Schedule" located at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the far right and click "Credit Registration."
- Choose the appropriate term using the drop-down arrow and then click Select Term.
- Scroll down to the class search screen and type in the Course ID and Number.
- Click the red "Search Now" button to see all of the available classes.
- To add a class, click the Reference Number (RefNum) button located to the left of the Course ID.
- After adding all of your classes, click the red "Register Now" button.
- If there are no error messages, click the "View/Print Schedule and Fees" button.
For more information about how to register for classes, how to retreive your TCC eAccount/password, next steps after orientation, or other helpful information, refer to the Student Handbook.