Applying for Graduation
To graduate from TCC, you must submit an application for each program - primary and/or secondary - for which you are expecting to earn a degree or certificate. You must also:
- Satisfactorily complete the degree program(s) for which you are enrolled;
- Have at least a 2.0 grade point average in your TCC coursework and at least a 2.0 cumulative (all college work) grade point average;
- Have earned at least 25% of credit hours toward degree from TCC;
- Submit a graduation application through TCC Passport for the semester in which you intend to graduate.
To determine if you have met graduation requirements, review your degree audit by logging in to TCC Passport and check the graduation status messages near the bottom of the audit. To view a to-do-list and semester reminders, click here--Graduation Reminder Checklist. If you have questions, contact:
Transfer and Graduation Specialist
How to Apply
- Sign in to TCC Passport
- Click on the "My Records" tab
- In the "My Records Function" list on the right of the screen, select "Graduation Status."
- Select the button next to the program you would like to view. Note: If you have not reached the 75% completion point, you will not be given the option to apply for graduation.
- If “yes,” select the "Apply for Graduation" button at the bottom.
- If you applied for graduation previously and need to make changes to the application, select the "Update Graduation Application" button.
- Fall graduation: December 1
- Spring graduation: April 1
- Summer graduation: July 1
TCC holds one in-person graduation ceremony per year at the end of the Spring term. If you wish to participate in the Spring graduation ceremony, you must apply by January 31. For details about the annual graduation ceremony, click here.